Google+

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Merry by Kay Rogers



Kay writes:

When I found these old Christmas Card photos, the memories came flooding back. Where does the time go?

I used the main kit, as I always do. I inked the edges with the Prima Ink, which I LOVE! It works so well, and I love how it separates the layers! I also inked the wood piece, which was a 5-second makeover. I love a quick fix, as time is always what I fight against.


Memories came flooding back for me too! Some of you may know that I owned a kit club many years ago and Kay was on my original design team then. When I saw these photos of her girls it brought it all back to me too! Thank you, Kay!!

Add-ons used:

Melissa Frances Flash Cards "Deck the Halls" collection - 'Snow'
Kaisercraft Wood Holly Swirls

No comments:

Post a Comment