Google+

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hangin' Out by Beverly Sams


Here's what Beverly has to say about her gorgeous layout:

"These papers from 7 Dots are so unique, the longer I looked at them, the more I could see happening within the designs themselves....this kit lends itself to practically any type of layout you can imagine! I had something completely different in mind when I began, but then, as often happens, the layout took on a life of it's own and I pretty much just had to follow where it led! I used the Prima resist canvas foliage as a mask first, then sprayed it with a mix of the Lindy's Stamp Gang "Bucket o' Blood" and Starburst "Lucky Shamrock Green" included in the kit.

The saturated colors of the papers contrast so nicely with each other and reminded me of layers of rock or even a sunset. I finished it off with a Prima bird's nest and the" jillibean soup" chipboard letters. This is my son doing the one of the things that makes his mother's hair turn gray!"

Add-Ons Used:

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic page, everything blends perfectly together. Great photo too. Lee x

    ReplyDelete