Google+

Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Baby by Leslie Kammerdiener


This layout was created by me and it is a photo of my wonderful daughter and grandson - just minutes after he was born. I was pleased to be able to witness his birth, but admit that I only saw it through the lens of my camera and missed it in real life. This is so often the case with me, lol.

Anyway, I just adore these paper designed by Finnabair for 7 Dots Studio. At first glance, you may not see all of the details of each sheet, but I have never seen such digital layering and everyone should really get a good look if they can - stunning design!

So I wanted to kinda keep this layout simple. I did use some of the Starbursts from Lindy's Stamp Gang and I must say I LOVE THOSE STARBURSTS!! The color is awesome and when they say that the nozzles don't clog - they mean it!

Anyway, I just spritzed a little bit and then went wild. I have been noticing that most folks are using more and more flowers for boy layouts and I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I really like the bird nest too - it's signaling new life!

Add-Ons Used:

7 Dots Studio Dreamer Stickers
Wild Orchid Flowers - SOLD OUT
Prima Bird's Nest - SOLD OUT
Petaloo Yellow Roses - SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment