Google+

Monday, March 10, 2014

One More for the March MMM Kit...

Hi everyone! Erin Blegen here with you today to share my final project using the March Magnifique Mixed Media Kit!

"Just Because. I Love You."
I decided to go with a simple yet elegant card to showcase the subtle side of the possibilities with the mixed media kit. 

I spritzed the Lindy's Stamp Gang mist and then just a bit of water before dabbing with a wipe to draw up a little bit of the color. I tilted the card just before dabbing to allow the drips to fall a little bit more as seen here.

I've also used the same mist on one of the white flowers to pull the whole look together.

My flower cluster included plenty of layers between the bows and flowers and the chipboard piece which I cut in half before sticking behind the top and bottom of my cluster.


I hope you've enjoyed the MMM projects this month!
And be on the lookout for our next kit to be revealed SOON :)!

Take care,

1 comment: