Google+

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Deonna's January Mixed Media Frame Album Video

Happy New Year C'est Magnifique fans! Deonna here today sharing the project that I created with the January Mixed Media Kit, January Embellishment Add-On and the January Paper Add-On today.


I went off-the-page this month using the frame from the Mixed Media Kit to create this standing flip album. I had a lot of fun playing with texture, gorgeous flowers and the Bo Bunny The Avenues Noteworthy Die-Cuts from the Embellishment Add-On.


I used a piece of embossed acetate for the cover of my album. I love the texture and strength that it added to this album! I created a large embellishment cluster with flowers from the kits, ribbon and a Bo Bunny die-cut.



I cut the beautiful Lemoncraft Forget Me Not papers to make the pages of the album. I punched and inked the edges and some corners of the pages to add a romantic touch to the album. I punched holes in the top of each page and used binder rings to attach the pages of the album to the top of the frame.


I used smaller pieces of patterned paper, which I also punched and inked, to create pockets on several of the pages that will hold photos, notes and memorabilia.


Here's a side view of the album.

I have a video to share that shows how to create this project from start to finish!



I have really enjoyed playing with this kit. If you are interested in the January Kits or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Deonna

4 comments: