Google+

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Solange's April Projects

Hello! Solange Marques here today sharing with you more of my projects using the C'est Magnifique April Kit. This kit is wonderful!  I love the papers and all of the elements! I used the Main Kit and the Flower Add-On to create my layouts

My first layout:

(From my stash: acrylic gesso, acrylic paints, stamps, crackle paste, crystals)





My second layout:
(From my stash: acrylic gesso, acrylic paints, modeling paste, mask)






My third layout:
(From my stash: fiber paste, acrylic paint and acrylic gesso)







And my last layout:
(From my stash: modeling paste, acrylic paints, stamp)





Remember you can find all the kits in the C'est Magnifique Store.

I hope you enjoyed my projects!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning creations Solange! I LOVE your backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solange,
    Each of your layouts is beautiful! You have such an eye for design and colors. They are all wonderful - as always. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete