Google+

Friday, April 10, 2015

Tammy's April Projects

Hi! Tammy here today sharing what I've done with the April Kit "In Bloom."  This Kit definitely came in with Spring in mind! The beautiful floral papers and flowers are so bright and pretty!

This first layout is my two daughters, "Sisters, Forever Friends"


I used items from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On, the Embellishment Add-On and the Mixed Media Kit. I also used a doily, Distress ink, and watercolor pencils from my stash. 

This next layout is my husband and I,  "Love"


I used items from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On, the Embellishment Add-On. I also used Items from the Mixed Media Kit. I used gesso, Distress ink, watercolor pencils, and spray ink from my stash. I love this distressed looking paper!

This layout was fun! It is a picture of my family many moons ago! "Family, Time Flies"


Again, I used items from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On, the Embellishment Add-On and the Mixed Media Kit. I also used a couple of the clocks cut from a piece of the clear acetate paper from a previous kit.  The "time flies" flag was cut from the strip at the bottom of one of the papers from the kit. I also used Distress ink, mica, and spray ink from my stash. I love this distressed looking paper!

This layout is my youngest daughter on her Wedding Day,  "Beauty"


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add-On and Mixed Media Kit. I also used watercolor pencils, Distress ink, and an embossing folder from my stash.

I hope you have been inspired to create something with this beautiful Kit! It is available in the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last! Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment