Google+

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Guest Designer Terhi Koskinen - Part Two with July Kits


Hello all, it's Terhi Koskinen here as promised, sharing some scrapbooking inspirations with two layouts and one process video. Last time it was all about red, but as the C'est Magnifique July Kits were so versatile, I could change the color theme and now we're all about blue. Both of my layouts feature a lot of goodies from July Mixed Media Kit, Paper Add-on and Flower Add-on. In addition, I used some clear gesso, black ink, and sewing thread from my own stash.



Here is the process video, don't forget to subscribe my YouTube channel for future inspiration.



And here's my other, and last layout with the July Kits. I went a bit crazy with doodling and circles but the result looks good. First I used the stencil from July Mixed Media Kit to create the background. Then I cut out a lot of circles and some paper slices and randomly attached them to the background. I used some flowers as embellishments, and Prima Marketing alphas covered with Liquid Pearls as a title, but all the rest is made with a pencil and a marker. I suggest you to try, it's fun!




I hope you got inspiration from my layouts!

Thank you so much Deonna and C'est Magnifique Kit Club for having me guesting here, it's been a pleasure and I feel very grateful. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning work Terhi! Thanks for the inspiration and the video! :D I was so great to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terhi,
    Two beautiful layouts and in my most favorite color - blue!! I am going to watch your video now!!

    ReplyDelete