Google+

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Angelique's January Projects

Hello everyone, Angelique here today sharing my January projects.

First, here is a Mixed-Media layout. I particularly appreciate those sweet and soft colors. This is a photo of my daughter this fall at the beach; I found perfect for these papers
  

Some détails








Here now are two mixed media layouts that will complete my "Art Journal".

The first "Realize Your Dream."

Some détails






The second "Captured Memories."

Some détails




 My project  "Home Deco" of the month 

Some détails 







And to finish my Pocket page 

Some détails







Thank you for looking, and I hope you were inspired. To see all of the C'est Magnifique Kits click HERE.

Happy crafting!
Angelique 

5 comments:

  1. Angelique your projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelique - I loved your pages, journal and, especially, your home decor project. It must have taken you hours to do all that wonderful fussy cutting - it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such detailed and amazing work Angelique!! Thank you for sharing it with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete