Google+

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Kathleen's February's projects



Kathleen's February Projects


Greetings C'est Magnifique fans!  Kathleen here to share my projects I created using the incredible Enchanted Garden Kit featuring Kaisercraft Treasured Moment paper collection.   Be sure to check back often to catch how the other amazingly talented ladies on the team have used these kits.
 

 (I used only the main kit)
stash items:  punches
 
This was such a fun layout to create.  The base paper for this layout is the vibrant pink patterned paper "Wonder" and topped it with "Flashback" using both sides.  Next I started fussing cutting gorgeous frames and watches from the "Recall" paper followed by a few flowers from the "Memory" paper.  Then finish  off with a few of the stickers from the sticker sheet included in the kit.


 
I simply love the soft pick flowers and the bold green leaves included in the kit.  


 
Once again I used "Wonder" as my base paper top stitching it for a bit more definition.  Next I cut 1/2 inch off the top and side of the gorgeous floral "Memory" paper used  corner punch then top stitched it.  

 
 
(I used only the main kit)
stash item: punches, cheese clothe and sewing machine
 
The Garden Fantasy kit comes with this fantastic die cut frame!  I trimmed off one side then fit a piece of "Timeless" paper in the center.  Once again I fussy cut a few more elements and added the around my picture for interest.  Next I cut the top paper in the center side and tacked it back revealing a bit of stenciling work.  Then I finished it all off with lots of leaves and flowers.
 



"Recollection" is a sweet Swiss dot paper just perfect for this photo of my daughter.  I think she looks a lot like Shirley Temple here with all of those curls!


(I used only the main kit)

stash items: stencil, cheese clothe, stamps and ink, dark pink paint and pink glitter from last months kit.

I started this layout with a polka dotted stencil and modeling paste.  I spritz it with the lovely soft pink paint included in last month's mixed media kit.  Using the doily included in the kit I used it as my focal frame and used just a touch of glue in the center so that I could tuck a few bits underneath.


Before setting my picture on top I cut a piece of  cheese clothe to flow across the page then I clipped  these adorable miniature clothes pin to either end of the gold ribbon, both of which are included in the kit, and draped it diagonally across the page.  The placed my photo and tiny frame using pop dots on top of the doily.  Finishing with flowers from the sticker sheet, cut out and others. 


 
Here is a double page pocket life project I created using only the main kit.  These are photos of my beautiful niece's family.  They did a birth announcement photo shoot with the whole crew.  How adorable is that little munchkin!
 
 
(I used only the main kit)
 
Close ups of each page.  I just love the page full of stickers included in this kit




Thank you for stopping by today and having a peek.  I hope what you have seen here today has inspired you to let your own creativity take flight. Don't forget to play along with this month's challenges!

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen, I love each gorgeous page and design! And, your pocket pages are wonderful and adorable - so many adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete